Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
TACKLE with TAC4 - Louisville, KY - January 22, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 from 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
TACKLE with TAC4
We tackle the issues, not each other.
January 22, 2013 Event Details
- Does gun control reduce gun violence?
- Keith Rouda, Regional Organizer for Kentucky, MoveOn.org
- Charles Riggs, Director of Kentucky Concealed Carry Coalition
Seven Ground Rules for Political Discourse™
Show respect, assuming good motives
- Do not complain without offering solutions with realistic action steps
- Blame the process, not the person
- Clarify opinion from fact
- Seek the truth over political positioning
- Where there are moral philosophical differences, clarify without accusation and move on
- Hold yourself and others accountable to words and commitments with consequences
Please make sure you understand our Disclaimers and Policies before you register for this event. There will be no exceptions. By registering, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth below:
1) TAC4 Solutions, LLC owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the service marks TAC4 Solutions and TACKLE with TAC4. Audience members agree not to use any designation confusingly similar thereto and to not claim an ownership of such marks
2) TAC4 Solutions, LLC owns all rights, title, and interest in and to any one or more copyrights associated with any of TAC4 Solutions productions, including the Seven Ground Rules for Political Discourse™, all writing, videotape, or in any other media format whatsoever
3) All voluntary dialogues must be conducted in a civil, respectful, and informative manner according to the Seven Ground Rules for Political Discourse™
4) All voluntary dialogues are subject to the intervention of the moderator, in his or her discretion, to enforce such guidelines by and among the participant, other speakers and the audience including, but not limited to, the possibility of the moderator expelling the participant, other speakers or any persons in the audience who are disrespectful, rude, uncivil, disruptive, or who violate the Seven Ground Rules for Political Discourse™
5) TAC4 Solutions, LLC expressly reserves the right to reproduce, distribute to any party and use the productions in any manner it deems appropriate in accordance with the prudent journalistic guidelines, whether in video, print, or other media format, over the internet or otherwise; provided, however, in no event shall participant personally use and/or distribute to any third party any reproduction of the production, in any media or format, without the prior written consent of TAC4 Solutions, LLC
6) The participant consents to the perpetual use of his or her name and pictures in the reproduction, distribution, advertising and use of the productions
7) The participant shall not bring any type of lawsuit and/or assert claims against TAC4 Solutions, LLC, its members, managers, employees, agents or representatives, or any of its affiliates, absence the willful misconduct and/or malicious false actions of TAC4 Solutions, LLC; provided, however, in no event shall TAC4 Solutions, LLC be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damages whatsoever.
8) As 100% of registration fee goes to charitable organizations, no refunds of registration will be allowed except in the event of event cancellation.
$8.90 if pre-registered by noon, January 22; or $10 at the door (pending event capacity)
When & Where
TAC4 Solutions helps our clients find joy and purpose in doing work by instilling organizational health, improving processes, and managing complex projects.